With the help of Kroger’s E-schedule, Greatpeople.me employees and associates can request for off-days and vacation periods. It makes managing their work several folds easier by providing them with all the upcoming schedules they need to work for. Also, the efficiency and flow of work are highly enhanced for a worker when they know when and how much they have to complete that is meant for them.
Accessing the E-schedule for Kroger employees
E-schedule is one of the features of greatpeople.me that comes very handy to all the employees and associates of Kroger. With only a few clicks or taps, they can access their work schedules anywhere and remain updated about their work. The simplest way of checking the E-schedule for Kroger employees is as follows:
- From the place that is most convenient to you, you can access the online portal greatpeople.me whether from your desktop PC, your laptop, or your smartphones – both Android and iPhone.
- Open the browser on your device, enter the official website by Kroger for its employees.
- From this website, you would be redirected to the login page of greatpeople.me
- With your accurate login credentials, you can access log in to the portal, i.e., you need to enter your Enterprise User ID and password. The EUID consists of your initials – first and last, which are followed by some five numbers that make up a unique identity for you on the portal.
- If your EUID is not working or you have lost or forgotten it, you can ask for assistance from human resources in the Kroger store you work in. They will make sure that you get your Kroger EUID.
- Completing the login process, you can easily access your E-schedule from “My E-schedule” which you will find at the top banner on the home page.
- Click on that link and get all your recent and upcoming work schedules at your fingertips.
Many Kroger employees sometimes have issues while finding schedules on greatpeople.me online. For this, Kroger has now provided the FEED link. To access one’s E-schedule of greatpeople.me is not working for them, they simply need to visit feed.kroger.com, and follow the same process as described above.
Warm Greetings from Andy. The EX-employee in Greatpeople Portal maintenance team, Author and Founder of this blog greatpeoplee.me would like to share my personal views on the most faced and typical problems for the new employees that visit the online portals for HR recruitments.