As the Kroger brand is getting significant attention, customers and clients need to be assured of proper communication operations as well. For certain specific operations, it is necessary to get in touch with the customer care service. For any kind of query or problems related to the Kroger account, registering a complaint provides 100% results. Hence, trying to figure out the actual ‘’customer complaint numbers for Kroger’’ is highly useful. Although there are certain terms and conditions, the customer care executive service for complaint registration and query is open 24*7. Therefore, clients and customers can anytime feel free to pen down their complaints, regarding any issue.
The complaint numbers for Kroger:
If you open the Kroger website or even the Kroger application, the ‘’customer care service number’’ that pops up on the screen is ‘’1-800-KRO-GERS’’. This is applicable to all, even for permanent members of the brand. For any kind of feedback or report query, this number can be used. However, in recent times, Kroger has made things more transparent and introduced specific numbers for various operations. This is simply to cut down excess traffic, or engagement of the complaint forum. The specific category numbers that can be used for all sorts of complaint registration are as follows:
- For news or complaint on prescriptions, dial ‘’1-855-489-2502’’.
- To know details about your gift card purchase, or solve matters in this regard, please dial the number, ‘’1-800-576-4377’’.
- To get in touch with debit card issues, dial ‘’1-866-265-8419’’, or ‘’1-877-300-7797’’. This is applicable for both the rewards card option, as well as the prepaid cards option.
- For complaints with regards to coin star, feel free to solve your query, by dialing, ‘’1-800-928-2274’’.
- If you feel that there has been a breach of privacy at some point, then you can register your complaint at ‘’1-800-576-4377’’.
Thus, with all of the above-listed complaint numbers, Kroger has received enough praise, regarding this flexibility. All these numbers are toll-free and it won’t cost you. For further assistance, feel free to email at the Kroger help center for further details!